At Rheault Construction, we believe a new home is a wonderful, grand project that involves joy, energy and excitement. However, it can also be the cause of questions and worries. It's normal!
You visit several homes, and you invest a great amount of time and energy to find the home you love, as well as a team and partners you can trust. It's important, because you want what's best for you. Our team understands.
Guidance is important and reassuring. Don't neglect to take the time needed to find your partners (builder, designer, real estate broker, etc.) as you search for your new home! Certain members of the team at Rheault Construction (sales representatives and collaborative brokers) can help you find an answer to all your questions.
Here are some key questions to ask yourself in order to make the best possible decisions:
- What are you worried about? Are these worries legitimate and realistic? On a scale of 1 to 10, how worried are you?
- Must you sell your current home? When will it be sold?
- When would you like to move or when do you have to move? What is your timeline?
- What do you not like about your current home?
- What are your main needs for your new home?
- What are you looking for in terms of quality?
- Describe your personality? What is your defining trait?
- What would the house of your dreams look like? What are your strongest desires? Have you already looked at plans, visited houses or found homes you really liked? What did they have in common?
- What word would describe your future home?
Every person wants something that is unique and that reflects their personality. What Rheault Construction wants is to make you happy, to work with you and to adapt to what you are looking for. To see and feel that you are pleased with your decisions, that they reflect your needs and preferences, and that you are taking away a positive experience from the project. We are motivated and passionate about bringing your dreams to life!
Choosing Rheault Construction is choosing to give superior value to your future home.
Choosing Rheault Construction is choosing personalized guidance service for your decisions while adapting them to your needs, values and tastes, all according to your budget.
Choosing Rheault Construction is choosing superior quality control and thorough follow-up services throughout the building process.
Choosing Rheault Construction is choosing to play an active role in the building project while enjoying peace of mind.
Choosing Rheault Construction is also choosing to experience the trust between you and the team.
Our team is available to answer your questions throughout the entire decision-making process.
Facebook: Construction Serge Rheault
Contact our representatives directly
Book an appointment with Margot Langelier at 514-772-5809 or visit our office during our business hours.